1– Before updating the theme, we highly recommend you to save a backup copy of existing theme, so you have something to fall back on if a mishap happens.
2– Make sure you’re using a child theme is you customized your theme. Check the following changelogs to see what file has been updated/added/removed.
3– Please refer to update theme documentation for how-to update theme
4– If you need additional assistance with the theme update, please submit a support ticket for assistance.
Version 20.04 (April 24, 2020)
- Fixed script insert option in Customizer
- Update Gutenberg gallery styling
- Added menu background colour setting
Version 19.12 (December 9, 2019)
- Fixed bullet listing on Elementor block
- Fixed Gutenberg cover image
- Fixed scrolling fixed menu issue
- Fixed issue with WordPress 5.3
- Updated breadcrumb Schema
- Removed Theme Options page (Kindly use Customize page)