- Before updating the theme, we highly recommend you to save a backup copy of existing theme, so you have something to fall back on if a mishap happens.
- Have you customized your site? If yes, please check if you customized by:
- Create a Child Theme, please proceed with the update.
- Add Custom CSS in Theme Options, please proceed with the update.
- Edit the original theme file (css stylesheet or .php), please do manual theme update by replacing theme file one by one via FTP. Check the following Changelogs to see what file has been updated/added/removed.
- Please refer to update theme documentation for how-to update theme
- If you need additional assistance with the theme update, please submit a support ticket for assistance.
Version 19.01 (January 12, 2019)
- Updated Gutenberg compatibility
- Updated Hero image on iPad landscape
- Fixed menu bar z-index
Version 18.09 (September 19, 2018)
- Fixed and update hero image codebase for responsive issue
- Fixed footer credit background settings/options
- Update an option to relocate newsletter on top or bottom
- Update settings to un-sticky menu
Version 18.05 (May 21, 2018)
- Restore query string from static resources
- Updated hero image for better image view on mobile
- Updated HTML5Shiv to Cloudflare CDN (Thank you Timothy Smith ([email protected]))
- Updated WooCommerce layout and image settings
- Updated to show menu background when hero image is not appearing (Thank you Bree Lawson ([email protected]))
- Updated to add text before comment button
- Fixed WooCommerce related post layout
- Removed AceFramework Settings meta box in replace of WordPress proper post template
Version 18.03 (March 9, 2018)
- Updated spelling for not found page (Thank you Jessica Dolce ([email protected]))
- Updated grammar mistake on comment count (Thank you Destiny Darby ([email protected]))
- Updated gallery using flexbox for a more aesthetic gallery display without plugin
- Updated translation .PO file
- Added option to disable built-in Colorbox script to avoid any plugin conflict