1– Before updating the theme, we highly recommend you to save a backup copy of existing theme, so you have something to fall back on if a mishap happens.
2– Make sure you’re using a child theme is you customized your theme. Check the following changelogs to see what file has been updated/added/removed.
3– Please refer to update theme documentation for how-to update theme
4– If you need additional assistance with the theme update, please submit a support ticket for assistance.
Version 19.07 (July 13, 2019)
- Fixed default footer width on tablet and mobile
- Fixed slider button
- Fixed thumbnail sizes on blog, search and archive pages
- Fixed Gutenberg gallery margin
- Updated wp_body_open WordPress 5.2 support
- Updated mobile menu open and close animation