Features Widget is a section under homepage content, to showcase 4 thumbnail images and can be linked to any url. You can enable/disable it from Theme Options.
Part 1 – How to enable featured widget
- Go to Appearance – Theme Options – General Settings
- Tick Check to 4 feature widgets on home page
- Enter Title for the Features Widget section
- Click on Save Settings.
Part 2 – How to showcase 4 thumbnail images in features widget section
- Go to Appearance – Widgets
- Find Ace Features widget and drag it to the Features Widget box on right hand side
- Start filling in the information:
- Title: insert title which will show up under the image.
- Thumbnail: insert full image url. Prior to this step, please go to Media and upload the exact image size 230 x 200 px.
- Title URL: insert link to the particular page/post/categories/other site.