- Before updating the theme, we highly recommend you to save a backup copy of existing theme, so you have something to fall back on if a mishap happens.
- Have you customized your site? If yes, please check if you customized by:
- Create a Child Theme, please proceed with the update.
- Add Custom CSS in Theme Options, please proceed with the update.
- Edit the original theme file (css stylesheet or .php), please do manual theme update by replacing theme file one by one via FTP. Check the following Changelogs to see what file has been updated/added/removed.
- Please refer to update theme documentation for how-to update theme
- If you need additional assistance with the theme update, please submit a support ticket for assistance.
Version 18.05 (May 24, 2018)
- Restore query string from static resources
- Updated header image with hidden heading to help SEO
- Updated HTML5Shiv to Cloudflare CDN (Thank you Timothy Smith ([email protected]))
- Updated to add text before comment button
- Removed AceFramework Settings meta box in replace of WordPress proper post template
Version 18.03 (March 8, 2018)
- Updated spelling for not found page (Thank you Jessica Dolce ([email protected]))
- Updated gallery using flexbox for a more aesthetic gallery display without plugin
- Updated translation .PO file
Version 17.11 (November 23, 2017)
- Fixed webkit appearance issue with inputs
Version 17.09 (September 19, 2017)
- Colorbox script updated
- Fixed Jetpack plugin conflict
- Combined fontawesome with stylesheet to save http request
- Fixed conflict CSS
- Fixed mail icon link on custom widget
- Fixed Jetpack and Colorbox conflict
- Updated more translation strings
- Updated editor styling for better readability
- Updated RTL
- Updated attachment page
- Updated translation PO file
- Updated header, footer and theme styling settings
- Updated custom CSS (to be deprecate in next update)
- Added Retina support for header logo
Version 16.12 (December 14, 2016)
- Updated and fixed comment issue with the latest WordPress
- Fixed styling conflict with WordPress media
Version 16.10 (October 13, 2016)
- Shows image on mobile