1- Go to Appearance – Theme Options
2- Select Slider Settings tab
3- Set the necessary settings
4- Click Save settings
Add slider image
1- Go to Slider – Add New
– Button Text – Button name, it can be Read More, Learn More etc
– URL – Link for the button *IMPORTANT* Full URL address include https:// protocol. Strictly DO NOT insert any image here
2- Click Set featured image to insert image in the slider
– It will pop-up a media window. You get to choose whether to upload file from computer or use existing image from Media Library. In the sample below, we’re choosing image from Media Library
– After you choose the image, click on Set featured image
– Click publish button to post the slider.
3- To add the next slider image, kindly repeat the above steps.