Setup Elementor header
- Go to Appearance – Customize – Bluchic Theme – General settings
- On “Select a header” select “Header 1“
- Click Publish
Make sure you have uploaded the demo content in order to have the Header selection.
Edit Elementor header layout
Note: You can edit anything or change the whole design. Videos shows walkthrough of some of the element.
- Go to Layout – Layout
- Find Header 1 and select Edit with Elementor
- Change your own header logo
- Change the logo URL address
Optional: Check all options for your own preferences
- Change to your own menus (Usually shows a grey box)
- Select the social media icons to change the URL or remove the icons
- Click Update to update the header