- Go to Plugins – Add New and search for WooCommerce
- Click Install now on the first plugin in the list and click Activate plugin
- Click on the button that says Install WooCommerce Pages to finish installing WooCommerce.
Basic setup for using WooCommerce with Bluchic Themes
- Go to Appearance – Customize – Bluchic Theme – WooCommerce Settings tab
- Show floating cart icon on top right – A circle floating icon will be fixed position on top right
- Display show page breadcrumb – Similar to page breadcrumb by showing visitor where the current page
- Remove sidebar on product page – This will remove all the sidebar widgets and show a wider product display
- Disable WooCommerce Gutenberg CSS – This will remove all the Gutenberg stylsheet for WooCommerce, if you do not use Gutenberg on product, you can disable it
WooCommerce Product Image Size
- Go to Appearance – Customize – WooCommerce tab – Products Images tab
- Change both Main image width and Thumbnail width
- You can adjust your image size with Thumbnail cropping
WooCommerce Product Page
- Go to Appearance – Customize – WooCommerce tab – Products Catalog tab
- Find Product per row and change the number of product per row
- Find Rows per page and change the number of number of row per page
If the product image is not changing after update and waited (WooCommerce will auto re-generate your product image size), you can install Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to quickly regenerate all your Featured Image sizes.
If you have added images to your WooCommerce before using this theme, you may need to regenerate your thumbnails to re-create your theme images properly.